Internet professional, MBA, sports enthusiast, technology ♥er & fan of many things geeky. To learn more, follow me on Twitter @richalot or read the fast facts below.
- According to the Myers-Briggs assessment my personality type is INTP.
- Of the 16 four-preference types among the U.S. population only 1-3 percent is INTP.
- I do have a Facebook account, but...
- ...Facebook scares me.
- I have the ability to learn new software incredibly fast.
- Guess who's a night owl? Me; but did you ask yourself who?
- I'm a dog person and love Beagles.
- Alot is a pet peeve of mine when it's meant to be a lot.
- I attended Polish foreign language school for 7 years between the ages of 6-13 so while I'm a fluent speaker of the language, I missed out on some really awesome Saturday morning cartoons.
- I haven't had cable television since 2008, but I do watch all those cartoons I missed on Netflix, now.
- My favorite movie is... probably the answer to a security question to one of my banking accounts so it's better left a mystery.
- While most people listen to music while they jog, I listen to technology podcasts.
- I prefer podcasts to music when running because they make me daze off in thought, which makes an hour jog fly by in no time.
- The history of WWII fascinates me because it's had a resounding impact on society then, now and in the foreseeable future.
- If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, I'd be dining with Pope John Paul II, Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev discussing the Cold War.
- My Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) assessment indicates that I overwhelmingly (99th percentile) favor collaboration as my conflict handling mode.
- My favorite sports teams are Chelsea, Yankees, Broncos, Magic, Duke hoops and the now defunct Hartford Whalers, for whom I've substituted the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- The teams I've mentioned are not the answer to a security question for any of my banking accounts. I think.
- If I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life, I would.
- My DiSC assessment's classical profile pattern is the creative pattern.
- I'm a perfectionist and an optimist, and it can be debilitating at times.